Monday, April 19, 2010

Oral speech- Grandpa's 80th birthday

Introduction

This picture shows a birthday celebration for the children's grandfather. Everyone in the picture seems to be enjoying themselves. The family ordered food catering.

Scenario 1 - Normal

There is an old man sitting on a chair with an old woman standing beside him. I think the old woman could be the old man's wife. I think this birthday celebration is for the old man as a few children are lining up to give him presents. I can tell that the old man is happy as he is wearing a smile. Among the children, there is a boy looking towards the wide spread of food that is on the table. I think he wants to eat the food as he is licking his lips.

Scenario 2 - Wrong and Consequence

Behind that boy, there are two boys snatching a present. I think both of them want to be able to give the present to their grandfather.

Personal Response

I feel that they should not do that as one of them may let go and the other person will fall down. I think they should hold the present together and give it to their grandfather. Personally, I feel that if their grandfather sees them fighting over the present, he may not be as happy as compared to both of them giving him the present together.

Scenario 3 - Normal

The food on the table is piping hot. There is a man pouring a drink into a bowl. There is a woman and a man helping to put the food on the table. There is a boy and a girl looking at the big birthday cake, the boy is pointing at the cake. I think they cannot wait to eat the cake as it looks delicious.

Conclusion

A birthday celebration is to celebrate the first day you were born. I think everyone deserves to be happy on this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment